- All returns require prior authorization. Any unauthorized returns will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Returned items must be unused, in resalable condition, and in original packaging.
- Gasket kits/sets must be unopened.
- Bearings must have separators between shell halves.
- Shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Under 30 days - 30%
- No Returns after 30 days
- Some items (special order, custom, and others) are not returnable, or may be subject to additional shipping & handling charges.
Our general guiding policy concerning warranties is “your fault/our fault/no fault” which basically means: if the failure is your fault (overheating, detonation, mechanical over-revving, etc.) then you pay for any repair work and parts required. If the failure is our fault (improper assembly, machine, etc.) then we pay for any repair work and parts required. If the fault cannot be determined, we negotiate a solution that is fair and just for all parties involved.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON RACE, TRUCK/TRACTOR PULLING, OR OTHER COMPETITION RELATED APPLICATIONS.